Hei, täällähän on palloja

sunnuntai 3. helmikuuta 2008

mun lempi sanonnat.!

* I will Finish you
* I will brake you
* I will Crush you
* I will tear you
* I will crash you
* I must crash you
* I must brake you
* I must Crush you
* I will tear you apart.
* I will tear your heart out.!
* I will kick yo Monkey ass
* I m gonna Kick your butt
* I m gonna kick Yo Butt
* I am gonna Kick your ass
* I m gonna Kick Yo ass
* I will whoop yo ass
* I will whoop your ass
* I m gonna Whip your ass
* I m gonna whoop your ass
* I m gonna whip Yo Ass
* I m gonna Whoop Yo ass -I will spank yo Monkey
* I will spank your monkey
* I will whip Yo ass
* I will whip your ass
* I will Crush you like a Motha Fuckin Jelly Bean...
* The King is in Da House Tonight...
* Kuningas on talossa jälleen...
* Kingi on talossa taas jälleen..
* Yo Party People whaz up.=).?
* To My Peeps & to my Homies..=).?
* Yo whaz Up.?
* Yo How s it goin....?..!
* Yo how s it hangin.?
* Hey Ho.!
* Hei Ho.!
* Hei Yo.?
* Hey Yo.?
* Hey Ho let s Go
* Hey Yo let s Go.
* Fight..!
* Round One Fight.!
* Round One
* Round One ..Bing.!
* Round One Ding.!
* I am Supreme..!
* I m The Supreme.!
* I m The Man with The Motha Fuckin Master Plan.!
* Hey Yo Yo Yo Yo
* Yo Yo Yo Yo
* Hei Yo Yo Yo
* Hey Yo Yo Yo
* Your world man my world man
* Your world My World
* Sun maailma , Mun maailma
* Sun Maailmas , Mun maailmani
* Yo World , My World
* Your World , My World
* sun maailmas , mun maailmani.!
* Yo World , My World
* sun maailmasi , mun maailmani..!
* Yea What...!..?
* Yeah What..?
* Mitä siitä sitten.=).?
* No Mitä sitten
* Mikä Ettei...!
* No Mikä Ettei..
* Jaaha
* Jaahas
* Jaahas et tota tota
* Jaaha et tota tota
* jaahas et tuota tuota tota noinniin
* jaaha ..jaaha..jaaha
* Jaahas , Jaahas , Jaahas
* No Jaahas
* No Jaaha
* Hei Homes
* Hey Homeys
* Hey Homes.. - Hey Homies
* Hei Homey
* Hey Homeys
* La Raza
* My Raza
* yo Raza
* Viva Raza - Viva La Raza
* Latino..!
* Hey Essee
* Hey Yo Essee.!
* Essee
* Hei Essee
* Hey Essee
* La Onda Essee
* Viva La Essee
* Viva La Raza Essee
* Yo Essee
* Viva La Onda
* Viva La Raza La Onda
* La Onda
* Vatos
* Vamos
* Vatos Locos
* Vatos Locos Homeys
* Vatos Locos Homies
* Vatos Locos Homey
* Vatos Locos Homie
* Latino Heat...!
* King is in the House Tonight
* Kuningas on talossa
* Kingi on talossa
* King is in the House
* King Is In Da House
* Mi Raza
* My Raza
* Mi People
* Mi Peoples
* Mi people
* My Peoples
* My People
* Say My Name
* What s my name.?
* Whaz my name.?
* wha s my name bitch.?
* That s right...!
* Thas right..!
* Tha s right.!
* Tha s right Yo
* Yo tha s right..!
* yea so what.?
* yeah so what.?
* So say what...?
* yeah Say what.?
* yea say what..?
* I m gonna knock yo out
* I m gonna knock Yo Fuck out
* I m gonna knock you out
* I m gonna Knock Yo Out
* I m gonna Knock yo fuck out
* I m gonna Knock you fuck out
* 24 tuntia työtä ja mikään ei ole liian vaikeaa ...
* en tunne sanaa mahdoton.- mahdotonta..=)..!..
* Työtä Vuorotta Go For It...Keep it Up...
* What s the matter with you Kid.=)
* push it boy...
* paina päälle poika
* hyökkää poju
* hyökkää poika...=)
* käy päälle poju
* käy päälle poika
* hakkaa päälle poju
* hakkaa päälle poika
* paina päälle poju
* paina päälle poika
* Goin to the Distance...=)
* Going to the Distance
* Fight...!
* Finish Him.!
* Mortal Kombat..!
* Taistelu.!
* Taistele..!
* Tapa
* Hey Yo Camoon.!
* Yo Camoon hei.!
* Fight Fire with Fire...
* Fire with Fire
* tulella tuleen
* taistele tulella tuleen...
* tappele tulella tulta vastaan
* taistele tulella tulta vastaan
* fight fire with fire taistel tulella tuleen...!
* sydän ja tuli sydän ja tuli sydän ja tuli...heart & fire , heart & fire , heart & fire...=)
* Taistele...
* Fight...!
* Final Fight
* Final Fight...!
* Fight Night...=)
* Puolustus Defence D-Fens---D-Fense...defense-defence..Puolusta puolusta..Puolustus..=)
* Attack...Hyökkäys
* whaz this.?
* whaz that.?
* whaz this Yo..?
* whaz that Yo.?
* I am Bad
* I m Bad
* I m Tough Guy
* I m Bad Ass
* I m tough ass
* I m Cool
* I am a bad man..=)..=)
* I am a very bad man
* I am a mean man..=)
* I m a mean man..=)
* I m a very mean man
* I am a machine
* I m a machine
* I am a Lean Mean Killing Machine
* I am Lean Mean Fighting Machine
* I am a Lean Mean Full Killer Machine
* I m a very bad man..=)
* I m a bad man...=) - maan whatta fuck.?
* man whatta Fuck..?
* maan Fuck you..
* man Fuck you
* Whatcha want.?
* So Whatcha Want.?
* Hell Yea.!
* Hell Yes.!
* Hell Yeah.!
* So How s Life.?
* how s Life Yo.?
* So Ho w s Life Yo.?
* Fuck that.!
* Fuck this Fuck that.!
* Fuck that Yo.!
* Fuck this Yo.!
* Sun maailmas , Mun maailma.!
* Mun Maailma , Sun Maailmas.!
* Go For It
* Just Go For It
* Just Keep it Up
* Keep it Up
* Just Keep it goin
* Just Keep it going
* let it Burn
* Burn baby Burn.!
* Fire.!
* Heart & Fire.!
* Sydän ja Tuli.!
* Sydän ja Tuli , Sydän ja Tuli.!
* I ll kick Yo Lilly ass
* I ll kick Yo Lil ass
* I ll kick Yo Monkey Ass
* I ll whip Yo ass
* I ll whop yo ass
* No Chance.!
* We Fight For Love
* I ll fight for love
* I fight for Love
* I will protect you Nothing can hurt You
* I ll protect you Nothing can Hurt You
* I am a mountain
* I am a Mountain surrounded of your love
* I am a Mountain surrounded by your love
* I ll fight with Fire
* I will fight with fire
* Fight Fire with Fire
* Mä Olen Raudan Kappale
* Mä Olen Raudan Pala
* Mä Olen Teräksen Kappale
* Mä Olen Superman.!
* Mä Olen Teräsmies.!
* Mä Olen terästä.!
* Mä Olen Metallia.! -Mä Olen Rautaa.!
* Mä Olen Vuoristo
* Mä olen Vuori
* Mä Olen Kivikallio
* Mä Olen Kallio
* Mä Olen Kivi
* Mä Olen teräs
* Mä Olen Rauta
* Mä Olen Graniitti
* Mä Olen Graniittia
* La Raza
* Viva La Raza
* Hey Homies
* Hey Homeys
* Raza
* Mi Raza

Ei kommentteja: